We look forward to seeing you at our farm during strawberry season! Here are a few things to know before you head our way:
- Always call (785) 331-3468 before you start heading to the farm, or check our Facebook page to make sure we are open and have berries. During berry season we do daily updates!
- We accept cash and check. Sorry, no credit or debit.
- You only need to bring yourself, your family and friends. We supply picking boxes, and we also have water on hand--picking can be thirsty business! Feel free to bring a blanket and a picnic basket so you can enjoy lunch by the pond after you pick.
- Weather permitting, wear what makes you feel comfortable. For many people, this is jeans and boots, and for others it’s shorts and flip-flops. We recommend taking a look at the weather forecast, or give us a call and ask!
- We love animals as much as you do, but for the consideration of all, please do not bring your pets with you!
Make a day of it
There are many small farms just a few miles from ours, so you and your family and friends can easily enjoy an afternoon or day-long outing of fun in the countryside. Here are a few of our favorite places--click on their names to learn more.
Pendleton's has some of the best asparagus around, and your kids will love their Butterfly Bio-Villa.